Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Week Gone By!


                I was so glad that the weekend was here because I sure needed it. I am just sitting here pondering everything that has happen this past week and I wonder how I ever have the strength to get through it. That is when I remember Jesus is my provider on everything including my strength without him I couldn’t do it. That is when the two verses come to mind Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Psalm 119-28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
                Found out Friday that my daughter and son-in-law has decided not to get divorced but to separate for now so he can figure out what he wants and so they both can get a job and find their own place. I am so hoping whatever happens that my daughter stays strong like she has been these last few days. I am one proud mom, since when this first started happening she was in tears all the time.
                Friday had some fun reading peoples post on a website I go on, it kept me laughing when I felt like crying. I am so tired of just sitting at home and not working. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy not working some days, but there are days when I realize that this isn’t want I want to do. I want to help others by using the skills I have and that I have learned through life. I know that it is in God’s timing that I will get a job, but sometimes I wish it was now.
                I had a great time Friday night with my husband we went to an Italian dinner that our church put on for about sixteen people. We weren’t going to go, but someone bought our tickets. We don’t know who it was but we are so blessed. Wish we could personally thank them; I will just let our Pastor’s wife know to thank the person for us. The food was delicious; it was a five course meal. We had appetizer, chicken soup, salad. The main course was lasagna which is one of my favorites, and spaghetti. Then we had dessert which I can’t remember what it was called but it was good.
Got to sleep in on Saturday morning for a little bit, which was nice. My husband and I just sat and watch movies on Saturday all day which was nice. We had a nice service on Sunday morning and Sunday evening. My daughter has started coming to church again which I am so happy about, and in fact re-dedicated her life back to our Lord Jesus. I think I will just sit and read today and finish up my laundry. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment