Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

The Reflection of Things In This Life


It was a beautiful day today with the sun shining. As I reflex on the things in this life I have come to realize that God provides for all my needs. Even though I am currently not working, but looking for work I know God will provide in His timing. Sometimes I get a little frustrated that there hasn’t been anyone calling me back and that is when I realize God is in control and is putting everything in works for what He has for me.
 Got to talk to my youngest daughter today and it was so nice to hear her voice. It is very hard on all of us including her since we aren’t use to being far away from each other, but like I told her I am only a phone call away. I honestly can say that I love my children more than anything. That is when I start to think God’s love that He has for me is so much like the love I have for my children, but His love is more than anything I can famine. So may God’s love cover you today to where it is over flowing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment