Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

As I Walk Through Today


Well, a lot has happened in these past couple of months. As I look back through the sand (the past couple of months) and see my footprints I have to remember to learn from the things that have happen and not dwell on them. This is where I realize I have to look forward and see Jesus leading me through the sand of this world.
As I am going forward today after getting up at 4am to take my youngest daughter to the airport for her first trip on a plane out of state (since she said she doesn’t remember riding one when she was a toddler). I am use to her going away during the week and coming home on the weekend.  But this will be the first time our family has ever been away from her this long; three weeks. At least she is only a phone call or text away, LOL.
When you have adult and teen children you have a lot to look forward to. I look at the way my children are growing up from the day the doctor laid them in my arms to today and wonder how my mom did it. Sometimes it is so hard to see the hurt they go through and I just want to help stop it, which is when I have to remind myself that they have to learn like I did.  
Oh the wonders of this day, what does God have in store for me. Only He knows. I hope everyone has a blessed and happy day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment