Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Be Strong and Courageous!


Well, today was a good day. Spent thinking about what all happen this weekend, yesterday a friend got baptized and it was her birthday. It was so good to see how the Lord works in our lives to bring us to him. Today at church the verse Joshua 1:9 was read and the Lord was speaking to me, since I have been very discourage and frustrated in finding a job. 
The verse says, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 (NIV) Well, I think this tells us a lot in what the Lord wants us to realize that He is the one in control of our lives. I am praying that Jesus is going to open the doors for the job He has for me. I am trusting in Jesus in all He has for my life. May God bless you and your family today. 

2 comments: