Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Very Productive Day


This day is finally over, I at least got all my laundry done and put a resume in for a job. Also took my son to his doctor appointment for his physical for baseball. While my youngest daughter is away I have been feeding her rabbit, and today I had to clean the cage. Oh my I forgot how bad that thing stinks.
It was so funny watching her rabbit running and hopping all over the place and the dogs just would go up and smell her and watch the rabbit. I am so glad my and my mother’s dog doesn’t try to play rough with the rabbit like they do each other. It is so funny watching those two dogs when they are playing. We have a Labrador and my mom’s dog is a Chihuahua, our dog Mars has treated Kodi, my mom’s dog like her own baby since he was brought home at 6 weeks.
Trying to be supportive for my oldest daughter, since she and her husband are now getting ready to go through a divorce. I told her today that God will be her strength and he will carry her through this, which I do believe he will. Since my youngest daughter is away it is hard on her because she can’t be here for her sister, but she talked to her today.

No comments:

Post a Comment