Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Life Was Out of Control!

     I can't believe that it has almost been over three months since I have posted. Life was so busy these last couple of months. I have come to realize that I need to just take some time out for myself and reflex on the blessings God has given me. I have noticed that I have worried about getting my business off the ground that I haven't taken time out for myself, my family or to just to sit and reflex and spend time with God.

     I have realized that just some of the verses that I have came across in these last couple of weeks tells me that the Lord has plans for my life. Has Jeremiah 29:11 states..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (NIV). I need to rely on God for not only the relaxing time but ALL times including my life.

     Today, I went to breakfast with my mom and dad. When then went grocery shopping, got home just in time to put the frozen food away before I had to rush out the door for a meeting with one of my team members. Got home just in time to leave and go to Target with my mom, back home relaxed for a couple of hours before starting dinner. Now I am relaxing before I go to bed to start my day all over again tomorrow. I have noticed that I am more relaxed just sitting here typing and writing down my feelings and how my day went.

     Hope everyone has a great Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment