Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last Couple of Days Was Great

    I have had a great day these last couple of days. Went shopping with my mom and dad yesterday. It was a great experience, was getting my dad some new shoes and he put them on and wanted to stand up and walk in them (he had a stroke about three years ago so walking is hard for him). He didn't have his cane, but he got up walked a couple feet without his cane and without holding onto anything. He was so excited, so was I.

   Yesterday, made my phone calls for my business, and got some orders was so excited. I am hoping to get a couple more before my order goes in, in the morning.

    Now just relaxing and thinking about all the blessings God has bestow on me these last couple months. I was doing a study today on God's love for us. Just knowing that God lives in us and has given us his Spirit, and if anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And knowing this we can rely on the love God has for us. I am thankful for God's love for me.

Tonight we had chili for dinner but since our oven isn't working I though why not try making cornbread in the microwave and guess what it worked. But I do prefer them in the oven.


No comments:

Post a Comment