Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

iChoose2 Love My Life Week #1


I started my journey the first week of January and the questions for this week’s challenges were…
  
 1.     What is going well?
 2.  What is not going well?
       3.  What needs to change?
       4.  One-year from today, when you complete this iChoose2 Love My Life journey, what do you hope will be different?

The answers to these questions were not very easy because I needed to think about them carefully.
What is going well is having my family and friends, my Women’s Ministry moving forward to bless the women of our church. The start of being Ambassador for iBloom, and my Avon business is doing okay.
What is not going well was a little harder because I could only think of one thing at first and that was finances (like everyone these are hard times). Then I realized the other thing not going well was myself, I feel I am not well I should be in life with Spiritual being first off. I need that closer walk with God now more than ever.

What needs to change was an easier question because I know finances need to change but also I want to live my life like God wants me to live and being happy with my life. Don’t get me wrong I love my life but there is some changes that need to be made and the first one is growing closer to God is my top priority right now.  

The last question was the easiest for me because I know what I want to strive for I just have to focus on that and that is from one-year from today, I would like to see my finances met to where we aren’t struggling, getting another job whether part time or full time. I also want to see life differently the way God sees my life. I want to be a blessing to others so in turn I will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment