Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

iChoose2 Live Intentionally Week #2

This week’s challenge was…

What 5 things do you value most?

The things I value the most is
      1.   God
      2.   Family
      3.   Friends
      4.   Women’s Ministry
      5.   Job

It asked me if these 5 things were currently incorporated into my daily life. If not, how can you begin to incorporate these values into your daily life?

Well, to answer the question honesty I would have to say somewhat. I do have my family, friends and Women’s Ministry in my life daily but the other two not is much. Don’t get me wrong I talk to God and spend a couple minutes in the word but not like I should. This one I am working on daily. The job I do but I am looking for another job to help out more, until my business is up and running fully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment