Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

An Amazing Weekend


    Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had the most amazing time, my husband and I went camping up by Lake Tahoe even though it was in the 30’s at night it was great. The scenery was beautiful. It let me dwell on what God has done for us. At one point my husband and I were talking about how God created everything for us and some people don’t appreciate it. He told me he looks at it differently now, before he was saved he thought it took years to make everything now he looks at it that God created all of it in 7 days. The place we went camping they cooked for you and the food was great. You could tell the guy that cooked appreciated what he did. Once we got back to the reality of life it makes me want to go back, just to look at the scenery and be in the quietness of what God has created. I keep thinking I need to just find a place near home with the quietness and the beautiful scenery that I can enjoy.
So do you have a special place you like to go and sit in the quietness and listen to God? 

It's funny when you are out and about you have things that you want to write down of what you heard from God and others or of things you have seen in a blog, but once you start writing in the blog you forget what you wanted to write. 


No comments:

Post a Comment