Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

TRUST

Have you ever have one of those day's when you know that you need to get up and go to work but you just don't have the energy because your not feeling well? Well, that was me for two days in a roll. I thought to myself I have to stay up after taking my son to school but then when I get home I tell myself I will lay down for an hour to rest. Then what happens an hour turns into two to three hours then my day is wasted. This does not help with my business since I run my own business. I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative, so I need to be out there taking some orders and helping more people do what I do. I have to sell over a certain amount each campaign and I wasn't sure I was going to do it. The bad thing was I kept dwelling on that and Satan just kept bringing it up that I wasn't going to do it, but God just kept telling me trust me. Well, I thought to myself okay if I am going to get that certain amount it is only with God's help. I put my trust in him and I got that amount. I am thanking and praising God for what he does and is doing in my life.

As I sit here I was thinking I had a conversation with my friend on Tuesday night about trusting God. WOW! If we just trust him look what he can do. Who is going to trust God now?

No comments:

Post a Comment