Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Oct 8th Progress, Struggles, Breakthroughs



The first week of ShapelyGirl “Walking Fit and Fabulous” workout is over. I was so happy when I started out on Monday, thinking this is going to be a breeze since it looked so easy. Well, I realized after just the warm up that I was really out of shape since I hadn’t workout in so long. My legs were burning and hurting so bad but I pushed through it, I even did ½ hour each of the three workouts. After I was done I felt so wonderful and felt like I had a lot of energy.  I was determined to keep going no matter what.

I weight myself before I started and I was at 191.5 by the next day I had lost two pounds. I was so happy just to lose those two pounds. By the third day I had gain those two pounds back, but realizing since I didn’t work out that day that is probably why I gained them back. Well, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost those two pounds again. I am looking forward to this week’s workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment