Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Journey with ShapelyGirl




I am one of 27 women that have chosen to take on a challenge this month with Custom Crew for ShapelyGirl!
The DVD that I will be using for this challenge is “Walking Fit and Fabulous” created by Debra Mazda M.Ed. You can find out more about this video and others at ShapelyGirl Fitness Page



Debra Mazda M.Ed created The ShapelyGirl Workout as a safe, fun and energizing program for women of all sizes to move, breathe and feel great. The ShapelyGirl Workout is more than just an exercise routine. It's a positive way of thinking about your body and your health. 

I am looking forward to doing this challenge!

The reason for this challenge is to change my mind set since I am not a big fan of exercising so since Debra Mazda is very motivated in her video’s I figured why not try this. I need to not only change my activity level, but I also need to change what I eat and how to think positively throughout this journey. So I will be doing a work out three times a week. (YES, you read that right)! I have decided to do this journey to not only to feel healthier but to feel better about myself.  Currently I weigh 191 pounds the heaviest I have been since I have been pregnant with my children. I really want to lose down to 144-150. Keep me in your daily prayers.
Each one of us in the CWA (Christian Women’s Affiliate) is choosing a Power Scripture throughout this journey!

My Power Scripture this Week is:
I can do all things through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

If you would like to see how I am doing on this journey just follow my progress here, I will be posting once a week through the month of October and with my Wrap Up by November 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment