Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Time to Remember!

I have to say Christmas was very good this year. I was just so happy watching everyone else opening their gifts that I wasn't really worried about getting much, since I knew we couldn't afford much this year. But I was totally surprised by the gift my oldest daughter purchased for me this year. Her and her brother and sister chose a mother's ring that I have been wanting for a long time which she paid for it all by herself with the money she has been working so hard to make. It is so beautiful with four stones and their names included. Here is a picture of it... 












Had some family and a friend from high school over for Christmas dinner. We had turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, potato salad, macaroni salad, green bean casserole, angel eggs (they are devil eggs but have started calling them angel eggs because of my Aunt calls them that), stuff celery, and stuffing and Apple pie for desert. Hope your Christmas dinner was just as good. Had a wonderful time, ended up going to bed early since I had stayed up late the night before watching a movie. It is another early night to bed for me again tonight. Will post again tomorrow. Hope everyone's Christmas was a happy and blessed time.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really beautiful ring! I know that the thought is even more precious to you though! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete