Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Life is Good and Such a Blessing!

    Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted been very busy. Started selling Avon and I am doing pretty good. But I have to say it is because of the Lord providing the people to sell to and for the people that signed up to sell. Already have started partnering with people (have my down line). I am so excited to be able to help people start their business and be able to help train them into getting it off the ground. I even signed up my oldest daughter to sell since she still wasn't able to find work. If you would like to order Avon check out my site... www.youravon.com/tmradin

     All the kids are doing good even though my oldest is going through her divorce she is getting through it one day at a time with the Lord's help. My youngest daughter is doing good, she has decided to wait till May to leave for school. My school is playing baseball for high school and they are doing good.

     Have a busy day tomorrow, trying to get ready for the Ladies Purse Auction along with a Taco bar we are having for our church. Looking forward how it comes out. It is going to be a lot of fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment